Palm Beach High School

The "School on the Hill" in West Palm Beach, FL

PBHS CLASS 1960 50TH REUNION

Hey all you WILDCATS that attended our reunion June 11, 12 and 13. We want to tell everyone that couldn't or didn't attend what a great time we had and hope you will be able to come to the next reunion.

Our Friday evening get together was well attended and according to all the comments so far was enjoyed. Just a few comments about not enough seating, but at least that makes us mingle.

Saturday evening was a sit down dinner with time to chat before eating. The food was wonderful and the service was superb. As the finale Sam and Buddy did the "Room" interview. It did take a long time but it gave all us a chance to hear from the classmates we hadn't had a chance to chat with and know that they had attended.

Sunday the BBQ was HOT HOT HOT!!! Literally. The food was good, but I think the unusually hot day was brutal. To all of our classmates from up north who are not accustomed to the humidity we apologize.

In case you were not aware, the reunion was videoed by a company who will be contacting all the classmates that we have current addresses for with information about purchasing a DVD. We have their promise that the names and addresses will not be sold, traded, or given to anyone else. Your phone numbers were not included. The committee did not have to pay for their services, the money paid goes directly to the company. I must say, however, that the references we received from other classes all over the country were wonderful and the DVD that the company sent for us to look at was very well done. I called the owner and thanked him for sending Erika and Stephanie who did the video. I think everyone that attended would say they were not intrusive but accomplished a remarkable feat of interviewing everyone that attended.

I’ve been told that some of you would like view the photos from other classmates. Joanne is gathering photos to share. If you have some you would like post online let her know.

I enjoyed seeing everyone, let us have your comments.

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

To view pictures from the reunion go to www.pbhsalumni.org/1960 and click on the www.pbhsalumni.org/1960/50threunion link.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by George Reese.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service